Bimonthly Vintage Treasure Craft Subscription Box
The upcoming box is June/July – April/May Edition is sold out!
This box will be delivered to your doorstep every second month
Sneak peek and content overview will be released beginning of June on website and social media channels.
This bimonthly box is the largest of CoraCreaCrafts’ boxes. Not only will you receive a selection of vintage style washi tapes, stamps, papers, stickers and ephemera in larger quantity than the other subscription boxes, but this box also includes larger stationery and decorative items. Read below for more information on what items are in this box. This box will take your creativity to the next level by making you dive into a true “vintage crafting” lifestyle.
Orders placed before June: by 15th of June
Orders placed thereafter, within 15 days of order
Free Shipping within the US
Each edition of this exclusive box is created in a limited number.
What’s in the box?
Every two months will bring a variety of new items. Although there is no theme for this box, all products are thoughtfully picked and arranged to fit together and often follow seasonality.
- 2 or more washi tapes
- 2 or more stamps
- Large sets of ephemera and vintage style papers
- Unique stationery items (a selection of/not ALL included in a single box – this is a non-exhaustive list): high quality journal, stationery set, inkpad, special pens, organizer, pencil case, brass ruler, etc.
- Unique decorative items (a selection of/not ALL included in a single box – this is a non-exhaustive list): decorative journal/book corners, pins, journal holder, pressed flowers, etc.
The April/ May Box (Edition 7) included:
- two unique molds to create tiny decorative pieces for your journals and crafts as well as a bag of modeling clay
- a 7cm wide washi tape “Kings of England” designed for this box
- two large sheets of clipboard stickers with a Romantic Victorian look
- a large bag filled with more than 100 pieces of ephemera including transparent stickers, tags and papers
- 3 vintage postal wooden stamps
- a beautiful roll of twice and lace combined
- a box with 60 pcs of romantic folktale/fairytale stickers
- 2 rolls of blue green gold foiled washi tapes
- a pastel green pamphlet with 10 sheets of ancient frames and doilies
- a large set of artsy background papers
- a set of 10 old map postcards
- and more…
The February/March Box included:
- a unique red leather mini journal 5x8cm designed especially for this box
- a lion knob metal piece to decorate mini journal or small wood drawer
- a natural paper box with 30 highly detailed and textured papers (green or pink version)
- a set of round landscape transfer stickers (2 sheets)
- a large wooden stamp (10 pieces) with different lace patterns
- a mini book with tear off calendar day papers
- a set of metal brad fasteners with pearls
- a set of dark silver metal brad fasteners with medieval style crosses
- two beautiful metal pins representing Victorian faces
- handmade ephemera pocket to carry small pieces
- medieval envelope set
- 2 pearl inkpads (olive and cosmic copper)
- and more…
The December/January Box included:
- a beautiful vintage craft paper notepad in the shape of a old book. This unique design makes it both a stunning decorative piece and note taking/crafting supply.
- 2 jars filled with golden and silver foil. Foil works great to decorate cards, journals, tags, wax seals and other crafts.
- a wooden handle postal style stamp
- 2 beautiful wax seals:
- a detailed wrought iron gate
- a winter landscape with pine trees
- a wax gold pen to decorate and highlight the designs on your wax seals
- two wax sticks
- a unique 5cm wide vintage style washi tape by CoraCreaCrafts
- a pattern roller stamp with two small ink bottles
- an extra wide vintage newspaper sheet
- a little tin box filled with small ephemera labels
- and more…
The October/November Box included:
- a beautiful vintage wooden box and its lock to keep small treasures – the box is made of wood and PU leather. Design represents ancient chinese copper coins
- a small crystal wax sealing plate – great decorative item and will make your wax seals perfect
- a magnifying glass with metallic silver finish
- a large 40 pcs designer paper pad (8×8 in)
- a long lace strip and its wooden spool
- 3 extra large and strong decorative tapes for gift packing and packages wrapping or for regular crafting use
- a large wooden stamp set including 9 stamps total. The stamps feature mushrooms, butterflies and birds with a postal style
- and more…
The August/September Box included:
- a beautiful buffalo leather bound journal with a unique vintage look and 200 pages of deckle edge “aged” paper
- a pack of 60 “Da Vinci” inspired vintage papers
- a set of 6 wooden stamp on the theme botany including plants and label designs
- a unique floral wooden stamp with beautiful plants growing within a frame
- 2 insect embroidery sticker patches to decorate journals, bags, clothes etc.
- a large sticker book including 50 pages of sticker sheets (not cut out) with various vintage illustrations
- 3 unique cut out wax seals with a bird, an owl and a symbol
- a wax seal kit including: candle, wax seal warmer and spoon
- a large transparent black lace tape
- a transparent white feathers washi tape
- 2 brass rulers
- and more…
The June/July Box included:
- a beautiful A4 black cutting mat with florals and patterns that can be used on both sides
- a large border punch to create beautiful gladiola patterned edges or strips with simple pieces of paper
- a beautiful pair of silver or bronze decorated scissors
- a beautiful set of decorated frames stickers
- a box filled with about 60 stickers on the theme folktales and children’s tales
- a long “Strawberry” notepad with pre-perforated sections to create smaller ephemera pieces
- a set of one transparent and one white label sticker sheets
- a set of elegant black and white Victorian stickers
- a set of 12 mini decorated envelopes, perfect for snail mail
- various sets of textured background papers
- various washi tapes (surprise..)
- various stamps (surprise..)
- and more…
This box is great for gifts to yourself and others.
Art Journaling, Mixed Media Art, Scrapbooking, Decorating Planners and Bullet Journals, Decorating/Making Notebooks, Paper Crafting, Card Making, and so much more.
Ordering several subscription boxes?
Don’t worry about duplicates! If you’re thinking about getting this box in addition to another box, note that the items are individual to each box (and each month/edition) so you will not get the same item twice. In addition, please note that most items are also different from products available in my shop, so there is little chance to get duplicates there too.
What is the right subscription for me?
You can choose to subscribe to receive one edition or several at a time. Choose between 2 (4 months), 3 (6 months), 4 (8 months), 5 (10 months) or 6 (12 months) editions to get a discounted rate. The longer the plan, the higher the discount!
This subscription doesn’t auto-renew.
If you prefer something smaller, check out our monthly Surprise Craft Box and our Vintage Craft Box
- Vintage Craft Box: monthly themed box with vintage style crafting supplies
- Surprise Craft Box: monthly random box with vintage style crafting supplies
- Treasure Craft Box: large bi-monthly box with vintage style crafting and stationery/decorative supplies